Love Sms In English For Boyfriend

My heart here, it is so take you,
Please use it slowly, please do not break it.
Good and true that love is its full,
So always please keep near u.




Boy to girl .... I can make u say I Love You...
Girl : no wayyy !!
Boy : bet ??
Girl : yes ...
Boy : ok start ... say blue ?
Girl : blue
Boy : say pink ?
Girl : pink...
Boy : say love ?
Girl : love ...
Boy : whats 1+1 ?
Girl : 2
Boy : ur age ?
Girl : 18
Boy : hahaha... i tOld u i cud make u say 18!!
Girl : no, u said u cud make me say I LOVE U
Boy : yes i did :D :D :D !!!




Do not try to conceal any confidentiality
 from a person who can read your eyes,
 who can always read your eyes 
and always teach you your heart.



Sugar sweet
But nothing is sweet like you
For all your sweet ways
Thank you




Beautiful people blessing people, 
friendly, always smile, easily forgive,
 no repentance and no hesitation.
 Send it to a nice person I've

No comments