I LOVE YOU MESSAGES FOR GIRLFRIEND



I'm surprised if you know how special you are;
I wonder how you know how valuable you are;
I was surprised if you knew how lucky
I was in your life; I love you so much





Without your love in my life,
 life is dull and boring.
 You bring the bright colors of the rainbow to my life,
 even on the most cloudiest of days. Thank you my love.






Love is what I see in, your smile everyday.
Love is what I really feel in, every touch you give .
Love is what I hear in, every word you say.
Love is what we share, each and everyday we live.


Agar tum kaho toh main phool
ban jau Zindagi ka tumhari ekk
usool ban jaau Suna h ki rait par chalne se tum mehak
 jate ho Kaho toh abke jameen ki dhul
 hi ban jaau Nayaab h wo log jinhe tum apna
 kehte ho Izazat do ki main bhi ess qadar anmol ban jau

1 comment:

  1. Nice to be visiting your blog again, it has been months for me. Well this article that i’ve been waited for so long. I need this article to complete my assignment in the college, and it has same topic with your article. Thanks, great share.
    Love You Alot Messages Images for Girlfriend in English

    ReplyDelete